Registration for Medical Services
To register, all agencies must go to https://c3wv.kepro.com.
If the agency is registered in our system as a Medicaid provider, no additional registration is needed.
For CHIP ONLY Providers
All agencies must register at https://c3wv.kepro.com. Below the "Password Location", click on "Provider Self Enrollment." Complete the items in red including the words WVCHIP in the agency name. Agree to the terms and submit the registration. Once received and processed you will receive an email of confirmation containing the user ID and password. Please immediately contact us at 304.343.9663 to link your agency NPI and complete the additional parts of the registration process.
Authorization Direct Data Entry: https://providerportal.kepro.com
Beginning July 1, 2019 KEPRO will become the Utilization Management Contractor for the West Virginia Children’s Health Insurance Program (WVCHIP) and Healthsmart will no longer be the vendor. KEPRO is offering webinars to providers to help in the transitioning process. Please see the list below of scheduled webinars and choose the one(s) best for you. Notice that the webinars are classified by Medicaid provider enrollment, new and existing.
New providers will receive a full training of the KEPRO C3 Provider Portal. Existing providers will only receive information regarding the transition process.
Note: If you are an existing provider but have not utilized the Provider Portal and would like a recap, feel free to attend a “New Provider” webinar. If you are unsure of which category you should attend, please email KEPRO.
Below is the registration form for the webinar presentations. Once the registration form is completed, please send an email to email@example.com with the form attached. An email will then be returned with the selected webinar information.
- For WVCHIP ONLY (NEW) providers:
- 6/18/2019 9AM-12PM
- 6/20/2019 1PM-4PM
- 6/26/2019 9AM-12PM
- 6/27/2019 1PM-4PM
- For Medicaid enrolled providers who are ALSO WVCHIP (EXISTING) providers:
- 6/18/2019 2PM-3:30PM
- 6/20/2019 9AM-10:30AM
- 6/26/2019 2PM-3:30PM
- 6/27/2019 9AM-10:30AM
WVCHIP Medical Services
CareConnection® System Information
- Searching for Determinations Cheat Sheet
- Instructions for Copy for New Submission
- Instructions for Copy for Correction
- Frequently Used Numbers
- WVCHIP MCL **Updated 2020**
- WVCHIP Transition Training Presentation for New Providers
- WVCHIP Transition Training Presentation for Existing Providers
- WVCHIP FAQs
Medical Services Forms and Memos
- WVCHIP Prior Authorization Modification Request Form
- WVCHIP - WV CareConnection®Fax Cover
- Dental Services
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Home Health
- Inpatient Services - Acute Hospital & Inpatient Rehabilitation <21
- Orthotic and Prosthetic Services
- Outpatient Services over Service Limit
- Out-of-Network Services (WVCHIP Non-Enrolled Providers)
- Outpatient Surgery Services
- Private Duty Nursing
- Therapeutic and Rehabilitation Services
- Transportation Services